Advanced Water Softeners - Soft water for you and your household!
Get the clear, soft water you want. Whether you need to treat hard municipal water, or you want a well water system, Advanced Water has several water softeners to choose from. They deliver the clear, odor-free soft water you want, need, and deserve. Day and night, your water will now perform like it should. For instance, it will create rich lathers with less soap and will rinse cleaner without film or residue. Additionally, your appliances will perform at peak performance, your clothes and towels will be softer, and your hair will be silkier! Water softeners also solve hard water challenges. Advanced Water Solutions has different styles of water softeners to choose from to be sure to meet your needs.
Rarifier Series RC Water Softener
The Rarifier Series RC water softener is environmentally friendly with a tank. Its design eliminates the need for two systems by combining the two units into one tank. Furthermore, the activated carbon removes chlorine and other undesirable tastes; while the high capacity resin maximizes the softening capabilities.
• Special "mid-plate” design eliminates the need for two tanks
• Meter monitors and self-adjusts the regeneration cycles based on household trend of water consumption
• Extended lithium battery backup
• Efficient to operate. It uses less water and energy, while also providing less wear on clothing and appliances
• Single tank design decreases the number of pressure drops
• Extends the life of resign media on chlorinated water
• Innovative history and diagnostic screens
LCR Series II Water Softener
The LCR Series II water softener remove hardness or minerals from your household water. This system can provide solutions to the most challenging water problems existing today. As a result, with proper water testing and system selection, you’ll optimize your savings in salt and water usage while continuously enjoying the best water possible.
• Three modes of operation: meter immediate, meter delayed, or time clock delayed
• Up-flow bringing feature offers optimum regeneration, cleaning ability, and efficiency
• Days override feature
• Stores system configuration and operation data in nonvolatile memory
• Capacitor backup
• 12-volt transformer provides safe and easy installation
• Conditioned water regenerate refill for cleaner brine
• Reserve with a basis of water usage over the last 21 days
• Program cycle times
• Program sequence of cycles
• Complete viewing of history
Water Softeners For Homeowners Who Use Well Water
Sanitizer Series II Water Softener Conditioning System
The Sanitizer Series II water softener conditioning system has a unique ability to kill and remove iron and sulfur bacteria that naturally occurs. Unfortunately, these bacteria will incubate and grow in soft water beds and other water appliances. This system is a superior filter and water softener that removes iron, manganese and hardness. Additionally, it raises pH to acceptable levels while securing chlorine for ongoing sanitation.
• Bypass valve is both brass-free and lead-free. T bypass valve lets you manually bypass the system.
• Digital Demand Controller for easy troubleshooting, maintenance, and service
• Full One Inch Riser for increased flow rates
• Fiberglass Reinforced Media Tank is built with non-corrosive fiberglass that will not rust or corrode.
• Self- Cleaning Distributors exhibit excellent flow rates
• Positive Action Brine Valve eliminates the use of solvents that contaminate the water. Additionally, positive action helps prevent overflowing.
• Crystal Right is highly effective in reducing hardness, iron, manganese, and raising pH levels of acid water.
• Washed Quartz Under-Bedding
• Patented KDF Material is a unique product to control microorganisms in portable water.
Impression Plus Series® and Sanitizer Plus Series®
The Impression Plus Series® and Sanitizer Plus Series® are single valve twin water softener systems that are highly effective in applications where 24-hour use is necessary. They are ideal for:
- Convenience Stores
- Restaurants and Bars
- Power Washer Applications
- 24- Hour Laundry Use
- O. Pretreatment
- Car Washes
- Boiler Feeds
CC Series Water Softener
The CC Series water softeners bring household water to a new level of quality! Most notable are the convenience of advanced controls and proven system performance. Additionally, the metered microprocessor-based controller and LCD display simplify system programming and operation. Best of all, your CC Series water softener will minimize system salt and water usage.
- Modular Design. Provides quick serving of the control. So no bolts or screws mean most repairs can be done without tools.
- Adjustable Regeneration Cycle Sequences. Programming can be adjusted to handle your exact water conditions.
- Push-button Simplicity. All settings and information retrievable at your fingertips.
- Non-corrosive Construction. All components are made of fiberglass, stainless steel or similar materials to provide years of service without rust or corrosion.
- Hefty Brine Tank. Large, 300 lb. capacity tank reduces the frequency of salt refill. Safety brine valve prevents overflow of salt brine. Optional salt support platform keeps the salt dry and stops “mushing.”
- Full Flow Bypass Valve. Easy to use, two handle valve allows you to water the garden or yard with raw water.
You can count on your Advanced Water dealer for expert advice on which system is best for your household and water condition. So let us come out and test your water today!
In celebration of Guymon Pioneer Days Rodeo, here is a bit of trivia for our readers. In the old west, cowboys carried cords made from leather to tie things, their horse, wagon, or their bedroll. A good knife and cook set were other items which were a must for survival. And though coffee is arguably not a survival item, most cook sets contained a coffee pot.
“Prompt professional service! I have no complaints!” -Heidi Behne Furnish
“When buying our house we came across some plumbing issues causing water under the house. Potentially dangerous issues with the hot water heater that even the home inspector didn't find. We called Shawn and he came right over, found the problem and got it all fixed. Very happy with the quality of work and amazing customer service from Shawn and his crew.” - Alison Clemans
“Great service, very responsive (especially in emergency situations!) and always polite! We love our water system!!” -Davida L Gomez
“Advanced Water Solutions are the best! They have been taking care of my water system for over 7 years. They recently installed a water softener, RO system, and a tankless water heater in my new home. Quick courteous service. I would highly recommend them!” -Linda Shoemaker
“Advanced Water Solutions are always very prompt and professional. They always go above and beyond to make sure the job is done right!” -Steve Lehew
“Great guy, great company! Better than bottled water and it's straight out of my tap! No more hard water stains in my shower!” -Christi Hale
“Shawn and his guys are awesome. Have been using advanced for 7 years. Professional, prompt, courteous and outstanding service. Have had 2 systems set up at 2 different houses and Advanced was awesome. Thanks Advanced Water Solutions!!!!!” -James Langley
“Noticeable difference in the silkiness and management of my hair. My skin is softer and less dry. My baby had eczema and it seems to be clearing in just the week we’ve had the system.” -Keri Ford
“My dishes have never been cleaner! My soap actually foams now! The purified water tastes great, and I am so thankful to have clean water for my family. The install was quick and easy- Will and Jason were so thorough and kind! Love my softener and purifier!” -Shey Anne Brown
Every cowboy in the old west carried a large, insulated, water resistant bed roll, cold weather gear, and rain slicker.